Greetings loved ones,
My title is a line from "A Little Mermaid". It's what the seagull Scuttle says when he is waiting on the prince to kiss Ariel so she can get her voice back and they can live happily ever after. It's how I've felt for about a month while we wait on the ring to be presented. Charlotte's boyfriend wants the proposal to be perfect and while I love that about him the practical mother who has to plan a reception by July 16 is just about to have a meltdown. It isn't really a secret anymore so I would just like to get on with it. I don't want to rush it because I know this time with her is precious but photographers get booked as to venues (which is a WHOLE other topic)and caterers. I want it all settled so I CAN enjoy what little time I have left with her as well as out of town family and guests. I suppose all the years I have planned events at church was just a training ground for this moment. Make no mistake this is the Olympics of parties. I want it to be magical for her, like a fairytale. All little girls dream of their wedding day, I know I did. While Charlotte is not near as high maintenance as I am I know her and she is excited. When I ask her, "Are you excited baby?" I get that precious grin from when she was 4 or 5 and she says, "YES!" Like when we were about to go see Santa or to the zoo or to Disney. My favorite part is watching them together. It's so romantic and it reminds me of when Dave and I were their age. Can't wait to see him, to kiss him, to plan our lives together. Ah, young love.
We are planning as if it's public news. Dave, Charlotte and I are going to meet the photographer in the morning. I will then go see a couple of venues. We have the cultural hall at church reserved but Dave thinks we should cover all our bases plus I love the package deal. My dream venue would be a lovely site WITH a wonderful caterer. Be still my heart. We could use the gym but it is disgusting and is in terrible need of a paint job and would take 2 days to decorate, something I would rather not do. So the quest is on. Heartwood hall is booked, as is The Esplanade and Hunt Phelan Inn, Le Pavilion isn't but I fear it is too small and The Cadre building has yet to call me back. (That's where I really want to have it) We shall see. Wish us luck. Well it's time to do homework and get dinner ready.
All my love, Tracey

1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-menangis-bagi-kesehatan
Post a Comment